Utility bills occupy most part of your monthly expenses. Electric bills tend to be high during the winter and summer seasons when you need to keep your house cool and warm respectively. Higher electric bills may be heavy on your wallet.
Here are few tips to reduce your electric bill and save money:
- If you are living in a multi-level home install programmable thermostats at each level.
- Use fans instead of heaters and air conditioners.
- Install energy saving lights and window treatments.
- If possible buy energy saving appliances.
- Switch off all electric items after you finish using them.